Monday, March 21, 2011

Swinging with the cousins!

Austin and I took a walk over to my brother’s house this weekend to visit everyone.  It was so nice outside we wanted to take advantage of the warm weather.  The kids have been asking me to put Austin in the baby swing on their swing set in the back yard.  Their backyard is nice and shady in the afternoons. 

He was confused at first when I put him in the stroller like this.  This was the first time he has ridden in it without the car seat.  After awhile, he liked it.
We warmed him up to swinging by sitting in Olivia’s lap.
He was skeptical of the swing at first.
After about 5-10 minutes of being pushed by his uncle George, he was out!  I see one of these being purchased in our near future for our backyard! 







No comments:

Post a Comment