Saturday, March 5, 2011

4 month Check Up

We have had a good week!  Allen is back at work flying as I am typing this post.  He said getting back in the cockpit felt good.  He said it was weird putting his uniform back on knowing that the last time he wore it Jackson was alive.  I know I am going to have the same emotions next week when I go back to work.  We both think that it will be good to get back in a routine.

Mom, Austin, and I went to Monteagle for a few days to get away while Allen was taking his check ride in Atlanta.  We had a blast, as we always do together, reading, talking, and shopping.  We rented this adorable cabin with a beautiful view.

Austin had his 4 month check up.  He weighs 14 lbs. 7 ounces and is 24.5 inches long!  He has grown a lot!  He had 4 shots and one oral immunization.  He did great.  Only a few tears.  We had a great talk with our wonderful pediatrician.  We always enjoy seeing her.

Here is his 14 week picture on the mountain:

Here are two other pictures from this past week.


1 comment:

  1. He is so cute and I love thoes great big eyes

    ReplyDelete