Monday, March 28, 2011

Go Cats!

Austin and I have been hanging out for the past few days while Allen has been at work.  Six days is a long time for him to be away.  We miss him a lot.  I know Austin will have changed a lot by the time he comes home.  His hair is starting to look red sometimes in a certain light.  Most days I think he is going to have hair like his cousin William-kind of sandy blond.  We had a good day Saturday spending time with his cousins.  George, Jamie, Mom, Olivia, Meg, William, Austin, and I all ventured to a Greek restarant for lunch.  We had to split up, so it ended up being me, William, Olivia, and Jamie at a table.  George took care of Austin across the restaurant.  It was nice to be able to enjoy my meal and not eat it fast.  We ended up eating dinner with them, too, so Austin got a lot of cousin time in. 

Austin is going to roll over any day now!  Here is a picture of how far he gets lately.
Austin and I ventured to Kroger for the 2nd time-this time I took him out of the carseat.  Should have left him in-an older lady scolded me for not having something on HER head.  haha.  This nice lady in an Auburn sweatshirt asked me how old he was, and she told me about her 15 week old.  She told me how much her baby loves her jumping toy.  So, I decided to get the one out we borrowed from a friend.  He seems to really like it.  He just gets sad when he gets turned around and can't see me. 

Most exciting new is UK is going to the Final Four!  They went twice when I was in college.  My dad actually got tickets and is headed to Houston this Friday with his college roommate from UK.  Hope we win.  Austin is excited and cheering for the CATS!

Here is another picture of Austin while we were shopping in Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment