Monday, February 21, 2011




Some new pictures of Austin!  I am going to try and post a picture of him today.  Forgive this post-I am using Allen's Mac, and I am not good with it and don't know how to move pictures around on the blog.  I have been taking a picture of Austin every week to see how much he grows.  If I can figure out how to do it, I'll post them all from week 3 (when I started).  He has grown so much!

Mom, Austin, and I went to Lexington, KY this weekend to my friend Wendy's baby shower for her baby Caroline due in April.  Can't wait to meet her.  Austin did great traveling!  He slept 8.5 hours in the hotel that night!  Austin was great at the shower, too-he didn't steal Caroline's show too much.  We had a great weekend spending time with Wendy and Chris.  It was nice to get away even if it was only for a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment