Monday, June 13, 2011

Baptism



Austin joined his brother as a man of God on Sunday, June 12th.  He did so well!  I only got one comment that SHE will be a beautiful homecoming queen...because apparently, he was waving when he was paraded down the aisle.  He wore this gorgeous gown that Olivia, Meg, and Will all wore.  I am so glad it fit him.  He was so good during the service, and he fell asleep in my brother's arms right before he was baptized!  We had such a great time with our families!





 Meg wrote a prayer for Jackson that was so sweet.  My sweet friend, Sallie, and her family were kind enough to think of Jackson and bring this sweet bouquet for his grave. So thoughtful.



I don't know if the video will work....but this is Austin swimming.

1 comment:

  1. It was so wonderful. He did so well...I think he knew how special the day was! Brother vibes for sure.

    ReplyDelete