Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Bunnies, Baths, Rice Cereal!

Austin has been busy lately!  We went to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt with his cousins.  They were sweet enough to hunt eggs for him!  Here he is with the Easter bunny!
When I was little, I remember going to McClure's (a department store) to visit the bunnies they had in a pin at the store around Easter.  The local toy store now has the bunnies, so we took Austin to see them this year.  He was not too into them. 


Here are some cute pictures of some fun at home.  I was being silly one day and put him in the laundry basket.  By the time I got the camera, he was tired of giggling. He really got a kick out of it. 



He is really starting to like his baths lately.  He splashes and tries to drink the water. 



Since the day he was born, everyone has been telling us to give the boy rice cereal. It will cure everything from gas to sleeping (or not sleeping)!  Since we had a long weekend of Easter where we were home from work for a few days, we decided to start solid foods and see how he did!  He loved it so much I had to make a second bowl.  He did great!  I can't wait to make him some food myself and see how he does.  I just started with the rice cereal.  Here are some pictures from our first time!




Here is a picture of how chilled out he was afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment